Akashic records offer a window inward
What if there were a way to access all of the thoughts, experiences, hopes, dreams and events that shaped your soul into what it is and who it will be? Would you be tempted to take a look?
If your answer is yes, then consider delving into the Akashic Records to see what they and your guides can tell you.
What are the Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records, also called the Book of Life and God’s Book of Remembrance, is kept by Your Masters and Guides of the Akashic Records. They can be consulted for clarity and guidance to ensure you are evolving and growing in the best possible way.
Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning “ether” or “primordial substance of which all things are made”. The famous psychic and “sleeping prophet” Edgar Cayce was the first to mention the records. Others like Kevin J. Todeschi, author and former CEO of Edgar Cayce ARE, have explained what they are and how best to access them.
If you’re looking for a comparison with the world today, the Akashic Records “can be equated with the supercomputer system of the universe – or perhaps what would be called cloud computing today,” according to Edgar Cayce ARE “They are the central storehouse of all Information for every person who has ever walked the earth… [Containing] our thoughts, deeds, words, feelings and intentions… [t]They have a tremendous impact on our daily lives, our relationships, our emotions, our belief systems, and the potential realities we draw upon ourselves.”
But Cayce pointed out that these records are more than just a repository of the past.
“Yes, we have the body here and the record of how it was and can be made with the exercised will and the state created independently of the influence or effect of the will,” he said in a reading. “We have conditions that could have been, that could have been and that could have been. Do not confuse the three or interchange the purposes of the two.”
Your Akashic Records: What You Should Know
Before you begin trying to access your Akashic Records, there are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Keep an open mind because your experience will be unique to you and different from others.
- If you are a beginner, you may not be able to access your recordings on the first try. In fact, it can take weeks or even years to find success, so don’t get frustrated!
- Have pen and paper or a dictaphone ready to write down what you have learned.
- Define your intentions clearly. Have a clear intention in mind even before you step inside.
- Decide what you really want to know. If you want to ask specific questions, write them down and plan your questions ahead of time.
How to access your Akashic Records
When you are ready, follow these steps to access your Akashic Records:
- Go into a meditative state. Close your eyes, relax and take a moment to calm down and take a few deep, cleansing breaths. Your mind must be completely calm, focused and free from negative thoughts. Stay in an open and receptive state and don’t let preconceived thoughts cloud you.
- When you are in a fully meditative state, ask your Spirit Guides for help and guidance. As soon as you are connected with a spiritual being, whether you know them or not, ask for their name and clearly state your desire to see your Akashic Record.
- Ask your Spirit Guides to help you access your notes on the questions you wrote earlier. This is where intention comes in: your guides may not show you your recordings if you don’t make your intention clear enough.
- Ask questions that will help you in your current life. Ask if there are any karmic connections, debts, or lessons affecting your current life so you can work on them.
- Take the time to capture your own unique experience. It’s okay if you didn’t get access. Write down any feelings, visions, or words you may have heard. You may have learned more than you think.
- When you feel ready, thank your guides for their help and find your grounding point by taking a few deep breaths. Then – again when you are ready – open your eyes.
- Repeat the above as many times as you deem necessary.
Give yourself time to process what you have learned. Some of this may be easy to accept; other things can be difficult to swallow. Remember that we are not only made of sun and light, but also of shades of grey. Everything together has made us what we are.
Wondering who you were in a past life? The clues are there, but they can be very subtle. There is a past life psychic come inside. They can tell you where your soul has been and a past life read can help you release the inexplicable fears, desires and emotional blocks you have yet to overcome. Read more about our psychics real testimonials and browse ours Destiny and Life Path Blog. Find a past life psychic or learn more about past life readings today.
About California Psychics:
California Psychics is the most trusted source for psychic readings. Since 1995, we’ve delivered over 11 million discreet and confidential psychic readings over the phone. More than a prediction, we are your guide to life’s journey. learn more about how psychic readings work and explore the California Psychics blog. With over 500 psychics online to choose from real customer reviews, you will surely find the best psychic for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and Secure, Real Clairvoyants, Accurate Predictions, 100% Guaranteed.
Leave a Comment