As the end of the year approaches – and the hurricane of the holiday season begins to slow down – it’s time to start thinking about your goals and desires for the year ahead. Who is it that you really want to be in the coming year? What determination do you really need right now to become the person you want to be?
The following quiz will provide you with some clarity by helping you discover which goal best aligns with your intentions and your heart’s longings. Use these questions to find the solution that will best serve you in the year ahead.
1. What word would you (ideally) use to describe yourself next year?
- A. Centered
- B. Healthy
- C. Connected
- D. Productive
2. What would you like to do more of in the coming year?
- A. Keep myself busy with my own hobbies
- B. Cook meals at home
- C. Spending time with the people I love
- D. Planning my finances and career
3. Which of the following things would you like to leave behind?
- A. Martyrdom
- B. Intemperance
- C. Loneliness
- D. Disorganization
4. What do you never seem to have time for?
- A. Myself and the things I enjoy doing
- B. Exercise
- C. Getting together with the people I love
- D. Pursue my ideas
5. What do you think is your biggest mistake?
- A. Being too generous
- B. I am not taking care of my body as well as I should
- C. Being unreliable or distant with other people
- D. Getting distracted or procrastinating
6. If you could have an hour-long session with any of the following experts, which one would you choose?
- A. Life Coach or Therapist
- B. nutritionist or personal trainer
- C. Relationship Coach
- D. Career coach or professional mentor
7. Which of your chakras usually feels blocked?
- A heart
- B. Solar plexus
- C Throat
- D. Third Eye
8. What’s always the last thing on your to-do list?
- A. My own needs
- B. My health
- C. My dears
- D. My administrative duties
9. What do you struggle with the most?
- A. Set aside time to do things for myself
- B. Stick to a wellness routine
- C. Keep in touch with friends and family
- D. Staying organized and focused on my goals
10. What wellness activity do you think you really need right now?
- A Meditation
- C. Talking about my feelings
- D. Record of Manifestations
Mostly A-answers: Focus on self-care
In the coming year, your task should be to put yourself first. You might consider a resolution like, “I’m worth resting” or “I’ll take better care of myself.” Shape your goals with love and give yourself space to develop new habits—ones that involve taking care of yourself and empowering yourself as a priority. When you’ve tuned into other people’s needs for so long, it can be challenging. However, by reminding yourself that you matter, not only can you maintain your well-being, but you can also prepare for your personal growth. Get support from a Life Path Psychic to refine your resolution and tailor it to your specific needs.
Mostly B-answers: Focus on your health
You may have developed some unhealthy habits, so use the year ahead to correct course when it comes to your health. A resolution like, “I’ll take care of my body with the right diet and exercise” can motivate you to eat better and exercise more. (Avoid resolutions like “I’m going to lose [x] Number of pounds.” These are just to get you to comply—and guilt isn’t much of a motivator.) The support of a lifepath medium can help you find a solution that isn’t just something you can hold on to , but to help you thrive.
Mostly C answers: Focus on your relationships
This year you should focus on strengthening your relationships with your loved ones, be it your family members or your friends. Try a resolution like, “I will prioritize the people I love and the bonds we share.” These words will inspire you to text a friend when you think of them, or Making plans to have lunch with someone you love but haven’t spoken to in a while. A life path medium can help you find a solution that strengthens your closest ties.
Mostly D answers: Focus on stability
In the coming year, make it your mission to grow financially and advance your career. Step up your game as you try to achieve your life goals. Your resolution might go something like this: “I will create the life I have always dreamed of.” These words will encourage you to take whatever steps are necessary to stabilize your life, whether it is money for a down payment on a house saving, going back to school to take a new step in your career, or developing better organizational habits – whatever will help you get where you want to be. The support of a life path medium will help you figure out what you need to do to make this year extra productive and fulfilling.
Do you want to build a better future? A Life Path Reading with one of our talented Life Path Psychics can tell you where the journey is headed. A life path psyche can help you find what you love so you can love what you do. And if you don’t like where you’re going, your life path medium can direct you to a better path. Learn more about our psychics from real testimonials and read ours Destiny and Life Path Blog. For more insight into your destiny and astrological chart, get yours free birth horoscope report today.
About California Psychics:
California Psychics is the most trusted source for psychic readings. Since 1995, we’ve delivered over 11 million discreet and confidential psychic readings over the phone. More than a prediction, we are your guide to life’s journey. learn more about how psychic readings work and explore the California Psychics blog. With over 500 psychics online to choose from real customer reviews, you will surely find the best psychic for you. Call one of our trusted and accurate psychics today! Confidential and Secure, Real Clairvoyants, Accurate Predictions, 100% Guaranteed.
Leave a Comment